Generators and Beyond
Don’t let storms, hurricanes or a power outage cause you any worry. Generators and Beyond will install or maintain your whole-house generator so that you can sleep comfortably if the power goes out.
A home standby generator protects your home automatically. It runs on natural gas or liquid propane (LP) fuel, and sits outside, just like a central air conditioning unit
A home standby generator delivers power directly to your home’s electrical system, backing up your entire home or just the most essential items
Generators and Beyond Getting Started
Our Technicians Are
- Fully screened, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
Prepare Before a Power Outage
1 (718) 423-9663
Even if we didn’t install your generator, we can still maintain it and ensure your generator works when PSEG doesn’t. Our customers don’t fear a power outage & neither should you!